My name is Zack Stubblefield. I am the youth minister at Harrodsburg UMC. On June 30 the youth of Harrodsburg are heading to Marvell, Arkansas for mission trip with YouthWorks! We will be serving in the community of Marvell
along with other youth groups. This trip has been organized quickly, and we could use your help. We would like to borrow a van, either 12 or 15 passenger to help with the cost. If your church can help us please let me know, feel free to call or email me.
Opening for full-time Children's Pastor at Centenary United Methodist Church in Lexington, Ky. Person will oversee a growing ministry to children and their families. There will also be oversight of a Children's Ministry Leadership Team. Children's Ministry experience is required. Please send resumes to Keene Howard at email@example.com. All resumes are due by Wednesday, June 19.
Are you looking for a church home where your God-given musical talents will be utilized and appreciated? We need you! We are establishing a new Praise Team to help lead worship and bring Contemporary Worship to JTown. If you sing, play bass, guitar, drums or keyboard contact us ASAP!
Practices begin soon!
Church Administrator/Financial Secretary
St. Matthews United Methodist Church
Position Description: St. Matthews United Methodist Church is seeking a Church Administrator/Financial Secretary. This is a full-time position which will support the Senior Pastor, Associate Pastor, staff, and lay leadership of the church in accomplishing the mission of St. Matthews UMC. This position will oversee the daily administration and financial management of the church. This position requires strong relational skills, communication skills, wisdom, sensitivity and tact. Financial background (or willingness to receive training) preferred. Spiritual gifts of Administration, Leadership, and Discernment are very important.
Interested candidates should contact and send resume to Rev. Eric Bryant, at firstname.lastname@example.org, and, John Everitt at email@example.com, no later than May 30, 2013.
Opening for Part-time High School Youth Director at Settle Memorial United Methodist Church, Owensboro, Ky. Person will be part of a thriving youth leadership team. Youth ministry experience is preferred. Resumes can be sent to Greg Rose at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, June 7.
SUMMER MINISTRY ASSOCIATE
HIGHLAND UNITED METHODIST CHURCH
To Apply, contact: Rev. Dr. Lawrence Karow, SAFY@aol.com
Purpose: This position is responsible for providing ministry and supervision to young people utilizing our building during the summer hours, primarily the lunch and youth room areas.
Reporting: This position reports directly to the Associate Pastor and works closely with the Food Ministry Director and current youth ministry assistants. This position also consults and coordinates with Children's Ministry personnel and other church staff.
Duration and hours: This position will start at the end of May, and conclude by August 18, 2013. The start and ending dates are somewhat flexible, depending upon the needs and schedules of the person selected. The hours are anticipated to be 11 a.m.-6 p.m. on Weekdays, and Saturdays and Sundays as needed. There is no paid vacation time. There may be overnight trips involved as ministry needs dictate.
Qualifications: It is imperative that this person be a sold out disciple of Jesus. They should be able to demonstrate previous significant participation in their local church or para-church ministry setting. They should have experience working with children and youth. They should have a great work ethic. They should demonstrate creativity and a willingness to think "outside the box". They must be able to pass a background check.
1) Provide adequate supervision on a constant basis to the youth room during Twisty Grill hours.
2) Secure the youth room when there is no adult supervision available.
3) Create ministry opportunities for Elementary age children on a regular basis. Such programming might include story hour, arts and crafts, drama opportunities, etc.
4) Utilize Jr. and Sr. high youth of HUMC in creating and executing ministry for Elementary age children. This would involve planning and equipping youth for ministry, as well as mentoring and providing feedback to them.
5) Work closely with those already in leadership with youth at HUMC to improve the quality and creativity of summer youth ministry offerings.
6) Make connections with youth who are not participants in HUMC, inviting them to be part of HUMC activities and growth opportunities.
7) Worship regularly at HUMC during the summer months.
Directs the organization's financial planning, financial activities, and accounting practices, as well as, its relationship with the financial community by performing the essential financial and accounting functions.
Lawrenceburg UMC is currently hiring seasonal, full-time workers for SPARK Summer Day Camp 2013! Positions include: Camp Counselors, Worship Leader, & an Assistant Day Camp Director. Day Camps begin July 8th & run through August 9th - Monday to Friday.
Full job descriptions & application packets are available by request. Applications & letters of reference are due by noon on May 20th.
Large, suburban, United Methodist congregation seeks full-time pastoral counselor to provide individual, couple and family counseling to members.
This person will also lead support groups, collaborate with church staff, and participate in congregational life activities.
Education and experience of the ideal candidate will include training in both theological and counseling disciplines, ten years practical experience, and appropriate professional licensure.
Salary commensurate with experience. Please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com
before May 9, 2013.
Lexington First UMC is looking for a Director of Children and Family Ministries.
The Director of Children and Family Ministries (DCM) is responsible for the ministry and programs for children ages newborn to 5th grade and their families. The DCM provides leadership to church and staff in planning, conducting and budgeting for and evaluating these ministries in alignment with the overall mission of the church to make fully devoted disciples of Jesus Christ. The DCM should have a warm and authentic love of children, a strong sense of calling to church ministry, an ability to work comfortably within a collegial setting with parents and staff, and a passion to lead children to a relationship with Jesus Christ.
The deadline to submit resumes is April 30, 2013.
Resumes can be submitted to:
First United Methodist Church
200 West High Street
Lexington, KY 40507
or contact: Rev. Michael Powers at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. reports to the Downtown Pastor
2. communicates regularly and effectively with children, parents and families
3. is a member of 1st Church Staff, Downtown Leadership Team; ex-officio member of the Administrative Council
4. convenes and chairs Children's Lead Team
5. convenes and chairs the Kids Day Out Board
6. coordinates Children's Choir ministry with the Director of Music
7. coordinates programs and activities with the Director of Children and Youth Ministries, Andover
8. recruits, trains, equips and supervises Nursery/Preschool staff
9. trains and supervises volunteers who share ministry responsibilities to children and families
10. coordinates acolyte/crucifer training and duties with Acolyte Coordinator
1. affirms the vision and promotes the mission of First UMC to make disciples of Jesus Christ across the streets of Lexington and around the world.
2. provides pastoral care to children and their families.
3. attends church staff meetings, retreats and special events.
4. represents the concerns and needs of children and families at the Administrative Council, the Downtown Leadership Team, and other ministry settings.
5. in collaboration with the Kids Day Out Board of Directors, hires and supervises the workers in the KDO program.
1. maintains accurate records of all children and families
2. personally visits families (e.g., visitors, newborn babies, illness, death)
3. recruits, equips and empowers volunteers to serve on the following teams:
(a) Children's Lead Team, (b) Vacation Bible School, (c) Sunday School teachers and assistants, (d) Family Camp and other family events
4. oversees selection and implementation of Sunday School curriculum in consultation with the CLT and Kids Worship Coordinator; ensures SS curriculum and supplies on time and within budget
5. designs and facilitates teachers training; supervises and provides on-going support of teachers
6. understands and promotes adherence to the Safe Sanctuary policy
7. serves as a guide and resource to the CLT in planning the 4th and 5th grade May retreat
8. leads teams in planning and implementing special events (e.g., Children's Sabbath October; Christmas Presentation (December); family worship experiences)
9. assists Acolyte Coordinator in planning acolyte appreciation
10. alternates teaching/leading duties for Kids Worship on Sunday mornings with the Kids Worship coordinator; invite and equip other workers for Kids Worship
11. coordinates Children's Moments in worship with the Pastor
12. assists and resources CLT Chair in planning monthly meeting
13. serves as a liaison with other children's ministries of First UMC, cooperating in the planning and implementation of events such as VBS, retreats, outings, etc.
14. assists as needed in the Children's wing on Sunday morning during the SS hour
15. envisions, plans, implements and evaluates with the CLT and staff the mid-week discipleship ministries involving children and families
1. Leadership skills (vision, planning, delegating, supervising)
2. Administrative and organizational skills
3. Working knowledge of budget planning
4. Relational skills with adults and children
5. Proficiency in computer skills
College degree in related field preferred (education, children, family)
Masters Degree in Christian Education preferred
At least two years experience in leadership in Children's Ministries required
YOUTH AND CHILDREN'S PASTOR
Webb Memorial United Methodist Church
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP: Reports directly to the Senior Pastor and is accountable` to the Staff-Parish Relations Committee
The Youth and Children's Pastor is expected to work with the pastor and the congregation to develop an active Children's and Youth Ministry that is in line with the purpose and mission of Webb Memorial UMC. The director is expected to build relationships and facilitate an environment for discipleship among the young people of the congregation. The director will oversee both ministries, but will equip the volunteers to lead the children's ministry while spending more time investing in the youth ministry.
Children's Program (10 hours):
Coordinate Leaders and Volunteers (Here at Webb we are blessed to have a strong group of leaders and volunteers)
Plan Curriculum for Children Programs (This includes Sunday School, Kid's Club, Children's Church, VBS) and events which encourages a process of discipleship.
Build relationships with Children, and encourage them to develop and deepen their relationship with God.
Teach (or co-teach with the Pastor) Confirmation classes.
Communicate clearly with parents all information regarding programs, events, activities, and needs.
Youth Program (18 Hours):
Plan Curriculum for youth program (This includes Youth Group and Sunday School) and events which encourages a process of discipleship.
Work with the Youth Leadership Team as they are partners in the youth program planning. This team is designed to develop leaders within the church by allowing them take responsibility for the ministry.
Establish weekly youth group meetings.
Build relationships with Youth, and encourage them to develop and deepen their relationship with God.
Communicate clearly with parents and youth all information regarding programs, events, activities, and needs.
Take an active personal role in and encourage youth participation in our local, Madisonville District, and Kentucky Conference youth activities.
Other Responsibilities (2 Hours):
Meet with the Pastor on a regular basis reporting on the state of the children and youth ministries.
Keep the congregation informed of all activities, programming, events, and needs.
Work alongside the Outreach and Nurture Committee as this is the committee which will help with planning and assisting in any events, programming, and activities. This committee meets once a month.
Encourage youth and children involvement in the life of the church which includes leadership roles.
Adhere and understand Safe Sanctuary Guidelines.
Teach a process of discipleship that falls within United Methodist Doctrine.
Continue to seek a strong personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
Maintain a professional appearance and behavior, as well as a life and witness that is consistent with the gospel of Jesus Christ.
Work out of the office provided by the church. Keep at least 5 office hours during the week.
Maintain a spirit of cooperation and respect with staff members, employees, and members of the congregation.
Maintain punctuality at work, attendance at meetings in a timely manner.
Compensation and Other Notes:
This is considered a Â¾ time position.
Salary $18,000 per year.
Parsonage and Utilities included (Gas, Water, and Electric).
Schedule is a flexible 30-hour work week with the majority of hours worked accommodating schedules of youth and children: after school, weekends, summer days.
Applicant must be addiction free and willing to undergo a background check.
Versailles United Methodist Church is currently accepting applications for the position of Children's Pastor. This is a 30 hour per week position and includes children birth through 5th grade. We are looking for a dynamic individual who is passionate about winning kids to Christ and training them to grow as Christians. Salary and benefits based on education and experience. Resumes can be emailed to Senior Pastor Tim Thompson, email@example.com
Versailles United Methodist Church is currently accepting applications for the position of Childrenâ€™s Pastor. This is a 30 hour per week position and includes children birth through 5th grade. We are looking for a dynamic individual who is passionate about winning kids to Christ and training them to grow as Christians.
Salary and benefits based on education and experience. Resumes can be emailed to Senior Pastor Tim Thompson, firstname.lastname@example.org.
FIRST UNITED METHODIST CHURCH
Supervisor: Senior Pastor
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Submit resume and cover letter to Lex1stUMCBizAdm@gmail
.com by March 29, 2013
The Director of Church Finance and Business Administration provides leadership and oversight support to all financial and business operations for the church. This leader is responsible for planning, instituting and executing a sound system of fiscal operations and financial stewardship management, budgeting and reporting. In addition, this leader will serve as a business analyst for reviewing and evaluating best practices in pursuit of a vision of systems management that provides for real-time, online data functionality in support of all church programs. The Director of Church Finance and Business Administration provides direct support to the Finance Committee, Administrative Board, and the Board of Trustees; advisory support to the Staff Parish Relations Committee. The position also has supervisory responsibilities.
1. Commitment and devotion to the Christian mission of the United Methodist Church.
2. Working knowledge and understanding of the church discipline.
3. Familiarity with sound accounting practices as well as state and federal requirements governing the reporting and submission of financial documents
4. Experience in managing finances and analyzing business practices for large organizations.
5. Proficiency with computer supported financial accounting programs Ability to collaborate effectively with other church team leaders.
6. Ability to coordinate multiple vendors for property management and office systems.
7. Ability to develop and administer personnel policies and oversee proper provision of all benefits programs.
8. Ability to train and support church staff in appropriate and effective financial management practices.
9. Organizational skills in planning, managing and supporting an annual church budget approaching and exceeding $1.5 million.
1. Oversees the work of the church financial secretary and treasurer in the receipt, deposit and disbursement of all church funds. Reconcile account ledgers as required on a monthly basis providing reports for staff review.
2. With the treasurer, establishes and maintains a financial records and reporting system.
3. Oversees purchase orders and service contracts; provide for the processing of church invoices with accountability for approval and account numbers from appropriate church staff.
4. Oversees the preparation of monthly financial reports to ministries and committees.
5. Maintains a proper cash flow control to meet all financial obligations.
6. Evaluate business practices of the church and provide for innovative solutions when appropriate.
7. Works with the committee on finance and pastoral team to prepare an annual budget for approval by the Administrative Council, and implements it upon approval.
8. Works with the committee on finance, stewardship team, and any capital campaign teams in planning and promoting the annual stewardship campaign and any capital campaigns.
9. Works with the committee on finance and Administrative Council to obtain or restructure long or short-term debt financing.
10. Obtains an annual audit or review of the churchÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s financial statements.
11. Assures all tax reports are promptly paid and timely filed.
12. Attend all Finance Committee and Vision Team meetings; assist SPRC as needed.
13. Oversee all church insurance policies, acquisition and claims reporting.
14. Maintain current information on all laws/regulations pertaining to church property, equipment and vehicles.
15. Assess and manage all information and processing of employee benefits.
1. Facilitate the planning and implementation of software solutions to manage church functions such as online giving, social networking, attendance tracking, mass emailing and event planning.
2. Personnel management: New employee orientation and departing employee issues
3. Oversees the maintenance of all office equipment and computer systems.
4. Oversees the work of the church property manager or management group in property maintenance, security, and development and administration of policies and procedures concerning the use of all church properties and facilities, including the parking lot.
5. Communicate clearly both orally and in writing to church leaders and church members.
Opening for Full-time Youth Pastor Centenary United Methodist Church, Lexington, Ky.
Person will oversee a youth leadership team and a growing ministry to students, both Middle and High School. Youth ministry experience is necessary.
Resumes can be sent to Keene Howard at email@example.com. All resumes are due by Tuesday, March 12.
1. Commitment to Jesus Christ.
2. A solid commitment to the authority of Scripture.
3. Warm, encouraging personality that connects well with people.
4. A team player and able both to follow and lead.
5. Sets example and serves as role model in personal life.
6. Maintain an attitude of prayer, humility, thanksgiving, generosity, creativity, and love by seeking Christ.
1. Answer the phone, a multi line phone system, route calls to appropriate staff member, and take complete and accurate messages
2. Manage a busy calendar for senior leadership with respect to appointments and meetings
3. Handle a variety of complex tasks, including a high volume of work in a very busy and productive environment and an array of special projects and events
4. Handle highly confidential information
5. Conduct research projects and collect and analyze data for special initiatives and reports
6. Write and revise significant documents, projects and curricula
7. Maintain concise filing systems, hardcopy and electronic files
8. Coordinate travel arrangements
9. Work with senior leadership to make recommendations for volunteer and paid positions
10. Provide clerical assistance to other staff members, committees and volunteers
11. Work with appropriate committees, officers and leaders to carry out the mission of the church
12. Build good public relations with the congregation, organizations and general public
13. Greet and offer assistance to members and visitors
14. Operate office machines/maintain inventory of office supplies, ensure office equipment is clean and well maintained
15. Update church membership by maintaining list of deaths/births/transfers (in and out) from information provided by senior pastor
16. Work with finance person to enter the weekly Sunday morning offering and other donations received during the week
17. Coordinate mail merges
18. Purchase supplies for church and various ministries
19. Computer skills, Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
20. Other duties as assigned
PREFERRED SKILLS: Graphics experience, some finance background
Embrace Church is a growing 4 year old church seeking a worship leader for a new service.
To be a Christian faith community called together by God to live Christ dwelling lives through the power of the Holy Spirit by embracing God and embracing others who have been hurt, rejected, broken and burned out on just looking religious. To accept everybody where they are and desire to see them grow in wholeness and in holiness.
To provide spiritual leadership for worship through the gift of music and prayer, multimedia, visual and non-visual performances, and to help the congregation and community understand and experience the love of Christ and develop a strong foundation in faith.
1. Commitment to Jesus Christ
2. A solid commitment to the authority of Scripture
3. Warm, encouraging personality that connects well with people
4. A team player and able both to follow and lead
5. Sets an example and serves as role model in personal life
6. Maintains an attitude of prayer, humility, thanksgiving, generosity, creativity, and love by seeking Christ
LEADERSHIP and VISIONING:
Supporting Goal: To give overall leadership to families attending the worship service in alignment with the mission of Embrace Church.
1. To lead with a musical instrument
2. To work with the Pastor, Worship, Family, Music and Outreach Ministries
3. To develop and refine the contemporary service and communicate with the congregation
4. To oversee the Sunday morning music ministry
TEAMWORK and EQUIPPING:
Supporting Goal: To recruit, equip, and empower effective music ministry teams for Sunday mornings, week night services, special events, community outreach, etc.
1. To prayerfully recruit praise band members, volunteers, and/or special music guests for Sunday morning
2. To lead weekly rehearsals for musicians
3. To meet monthly with Pastor to pray, plan and coordinate
5 Hours a week commitment with monthly stipend
MINISTER OF DISCIPLESHIP AND SPIRITUAL GROWTH
Summary: The goal for a person in this ministry position is to develop and lead ministries which make Christian disciples and foster their spiritual growth toward Christ-like maturity, in accordance with God's will as revealed in Scripture, and the overall values, mission and vision of Immanuel UMC. The right mix of spiritual and emotional maturity, evangelical passion, interpersonal skill, and commitments to excellence, teamwork, and a positive servant attitude are essential for a leader in this ministry.
GENERAL OVERVIEW OF BASIC RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Development and leadership of comprehensive and holistic plan for discipleship and spiritual growth for all ages (with direct responsibility for all areas of adult discipleship and spiritual growth).
2. Recruitment, training, supervision of all leaders involved in discipleship and spiritual growth ministries.
3. Develop and lead a new ministry to better manage and utilize volunteer leaders in the church (lay ministry).
4. Emerging ministries must identify needs and opportunities for developing new ministries (including changes to, or the discontinuation of existing ministries) to help the church realize its vision and mission.
SPIRITUAL QUALITIES (Generally required for all Immanuel Ministry Staff Members)
1. Must be a growing Christian, deepening his/her personal relationship with Jesus Christ, as Savior and Lord, and modeling this faith relationship to others (I Timothy 3:1-13). This must include a visible commitment to prayer, submission to the authority of Scripture, and dedication to living out the truth of God's Word (2 Tim 3:16).
2. Must have a clear calling from God to serve in full time Christian leadership in a local church.
3. Desirable spiritual gifts: leadership, administration, discipling, encouragement, teaching, faith, service.
4. Must be willing to support the realization of the church's vision, mission, core values, and biblical priorities.
5. Dedicated to the development of God's people in all areas of Christian discipleship.
6. Must be evangelical who recognizes that every person has two essential needs: (1) a personal relationship with Christ as their Savior and Lord; (2) a church home to help them grow in that relationship.
7. Must manifest personal growth toward holiness in character and moral purity, must practice celibacy in singleness, or fidelity in marriage, and strive to be above reproach in all moral behavior.
PERSONAL QUALITIES / ESSENTIAL SKILLS / RESPONSIBILIITES
1. While not required, preference will be given to candidates with a Seminary or Theological degree with coursework in areas such as Christian Education, Discipleship, and Spiritual growth.
2. While not required, preference will be given to candidates who are ordained as Deacons or Licensed as Local Pastors in the United Methodist Church. Strong, experienced, lay candidates will also be seriously considered.
3. Must be willing and able to help all ministries under your direction grow both in breadth (numerically) and in depth (spiritual maturity and health).
4. Teachable, team player able to work constructively with church staff, lay leaders, and ministry volunteers.
5. Must handle conflict resolution with excellence (using biblical model outlined in Matthew 18:15-17 as a guide).
6. Must possess, and continually develop, strong oral and written communication skills.
7. Must be creative, self-starter, strategic thinker, able to multi-task and work independently to grow ministries.
8. Must be able to delegate and equip people to do ministry and develop positive relationships in the process.
9. Must demonstrate openness, congeniality, emotional maturity, integrity, confidentiality, and honesty.
10. Must be appropriately submissive to the authority of the Senior Pastor, and lay leaders of the church.
11. If this position is filled by a person with a spiritual calling and the gifts/ability to preach, they may be given opportunities to fulfill that calling in appropriate worship services at the discretion of the Senior Pastor.
BASIC RESPONSIBILITIES (in more detail - not necessarily in order of priority)
1. Must develop and coordinate a holistic comprehensive strategy for discipleship and spiritual growth for all ages (includes direct oversight and emphasis on Adult ministries with only general oversight of ministries with children and youth).
2. Develop and manage all growth group ministries (Sundays, mid-week, at church, at home, community based).
3. Promote the following main purposes of small groups: 1. Discipleship; 2. Evangelism; 3. Mutual Care; 4. Service.
4. Recruit, train, encourage and support - and hold accountable as needed - all growth group leaders.
5. Provide leadership in developing a new ministry of volunteer leadership (lay ministers). This may include developing job descriptions, recruitment, training, deployment, management, supervision and evaluation.
6. Must build discipleship ministries and growth groups so that a number of people equal to 60-100% of average worship attendance are regularly involved in some type of discipleship and spiritual growth ministry and/or group. Please note that our current involvement is less than 1/3 of average Sunday worship attendance so we need to be praying and working toward a two or threefold increase or more.
7. Develop a culture in which new groups are continually being formed, at church and in the community, to reach new people for Christ and for Immanuel.
8. Organize training and spiritual growth opportunities for all small group leaders at least once a year.
9. Research, procure, oversee and /or develop curriculum to ensure consistency with the core values of Immanuel and to help realize strategic goals and vision for discipleship and spiritual growth (also manage existing resources).
10. Manage all aspects of communication required for the ministries under your direction.
11. Develop and manage annual Discipleship Ministry Budget (and appropriate fund-raising endeavors as needed).
12. Participate in supportive roles in worship services of Immanuel at the direction of the Senior Pastor.
13. Ensure compliance with all relevant sections of Immanuel's Safe Sanctuaries Policy (child abuse prevention).
1. Oversee meetings of Discipleship and Spiritual Growth Team (and related teams which may be developed).
2. Attend and participate in all regular, and specially called, Church Council Meetings.
3. Attend weekly meetings of the Immanuel ministry staff, as well as retreats and other special events.
4. Attend weekly supervisory meetings with the Senior Pastor for accountability, coaching, evaluation, and prayer.
5. Support and attend other Church-wide events as directed by the Senior Pastor.
1. The person reports directly to, and is under the supervision of, the Senior Pastor of Immanuel UMC.
2. If this position is filled by an Ordained Deacon, or Licensed Local Pastor, they must also fulfill all responsibilities inherent in their ordination (or Commissioning) as outlined in the Book of Discipline of the UMC.
3. This is a full-time salaried position.
4. Salary and Benefits - this confidential information is available by request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Revised February 7, 2013
We are currently receiving resumes for the full time Youth Pastor position at Covenant United Methodist Church, LaGrange, KY. The position of Youth Pastor requires a person committed to understanding and working under the mission statement of Covenant United Methodist Church. This personâ€™s main responsibility is to function as the servant leader of all programming and activities for students in grade 6 to 12. We are looking for a highly motivated person to serve our students and church family. Resumes will be received until April 15, 2013, and can be sent via e-mail to email@example.com. A complete job description will be sent upon request.
Jeffersontown United Methodist Church is looking for a part-time Director of Music Ministries. Responsibilities include: playing the keyboard and organ, weekly adult choir rehearsals, weekly adult bell choir rehearsals, and being proficient in contemporary and classical church music.
Our church is committed to being Christ Centered, Spirit Led, People Focused.
If interested, please submit a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to: Jeffersontown United Methodist Church, 10219 Taylorsville Road, Louisville, KY 40299. Applicants will be accepted until March 1, 2013. Please visit our website at: www.jtownumc.org.